Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: Design thoughts

Subject: Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: Design thoughts
From: Stirling Newberry <stnewberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 13:35:50 -0400

 >The only other way I can think of ATM is to skip shootable obstacles
 >completely, but offer lots of different obstacle layouts instead, like
 >the river, some rocky/fency areas, a train, a coach, a tree and a cactus
 >for example...
 I think this would be okay.  Let some of the obstacles move around during
 gameplay, and that will provide a reasonable dynamic environment like you
 were striving for with shootable obstacles.

Now I can do it both!

Greetings,
	Manuel

Attachment converted: Skryabin:gunfighttest.s (????/----) (00021566)

Attachment converted: Skryabin:gunfight.bin 1 (????/----) (00021567)

Definitely cool.

I've been working on storing the maze from an adventure type game in RAM (yeah, I know I should be figuring out how to get rid of the CRC lines...) so that actions can change which room is attached to which...

--
Stirling Newberry
stnewberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-