[stella] Calling all...

Subject: [stella] Calling all...
From: "Christopher Rydberg" <solitaire0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 07:50:59 -0000
Hey everybody,

I'm new at this so be forgiving. My name is Christopher Rydberg and I have just started a company dedicated to development for "dead" systems. To that end I'm looking for capable prorammers for the Atari 2600, 5200, and 7800. If anyone is interested please send me a mail and we can chat about it a bit. The placeholder for the website is currently at afterlife.terrashare.com and isn't much to see so don't bother. I plan to pay for programming work and you can either develop an original or one of our "to be done" projects. Also, I'm trying to find a guy named Paul Oswood. He started a 2600 game called The Core awhile ago and as far as I can tell dropped off the face of the Earth. Any ideas? Later all.

P.S.-Thanks Glenn (did I spell that right?)