Re: [stella] Adventure Project

Subject: Re: [stella] Adventure Project
From: "Gary Szwiec" <gszwiec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:55:34 -0500
Sorry for a newbie question, but is there a trick to get the adventire source code to complie using DASM?

Thanks,
Gary

From: "Chad & Jennifer Hendrickson" <chadh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <stella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:28:01 -0500

Also, here is a link to a Powerpoint document from a lecture that Warren
Robinett gave at a college about writing Adventure.  It also has a map of
the game world.  There is some good info in here:

http://www.warrenrobinett.com/adventure/index.html

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chad & Jennifer Hendrickson" <chadh@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <stella@xxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 8:38 AM Subject: Re: [stella] Adventure Project

http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/