RE: [stella] tangent: Supercharger vs. CV

Subject: RE: [stella] tangent: Supercharger vs. CV
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 07:37:30 -0400
Sorry not to edit the quotes and to top-post, but I can't edit HTML posts.

The delay at the start of Colecovision games was hardcoded into the CV BIOS.
If you play the games in an emulator, you can use hacked BIOSes that do things
like skip the delay or change the text font to that one all the arcade games
used around that time (e.g. Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, etc.)

Rob

-