Re: [stella] "How To Design & Build Your Own Custom TV Games"

Subject: Re: [stella] "How To Design & Build Your Own Custom TV Games"
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 08:13:16 -0400
At 11:22 PM 5/6/01 +0200, you wrote:
What's this book really about?

http://cgi.ebay.it/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1234820975

Hmph.  When I tried that link I got ye ole classic "Oggetto non valido" error.  Here's the rest of the page babelfished; I'm assuming that means the object's been sold.  Any other places to see the book?

The object that you have demanded (1234820975) is not valid or it is not more in ours database. It controls the number and it tries again. If it continues to receive this message, it means that the period of sale of the object is expired and the object is not more available.

Thanks,

Ruffin Bailey