Re: [stella] Cartridge PCBs have arrived

Subject: Re: [stella] Cartridge PCBs have arrived
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 16:54:46 +1000
The boards are great, Joe
... but does anyone know where to source blank plastic cart cases?
Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
Qb: the latest retro video game!                          L,~'  "\__/
http://www.atari2600.org/qb.html                              @--> v