Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: The Final Kernel part 2

Subject: Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: The Final Kernel part 2
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 02:38:37 +1000
I find this work quite impressive, Manuel :)
Good job - keep going!
Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
Qb: the latest retro video game!                          L,~'  "\__/
http://www.atari2600.org/qb.html                              @--> v