Re: [stella] Pal & NTSC switch

Subject: Re: [stella] Pal & NTSC switch
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 00:55:26 -0400
For that answer, I think you'll have to wait until someone is able to
conduct the tests that were mentioned recently.  I don't know anything
about PAL (I will this summer) so I could be way off base here, but my
gut feeling is that you would have to replicate a lot of circuitry
unless you used custom chips.  I think it would be a pain.  But I could be
wrong....

-Chris