Re: [stella] SRAM cart for 2600?

Subject: Re: [stella] SRAM cart for 2600?
From: Sark <ian.primus@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 16:05:39 -0500
Thanks. I really appreciate all of the help you have givin me. I only have a few
more quesrtions... What should I use for the unlabeled parts in the cart
schematics? There are 2 resistors and two capacitors that have no value written
beside them. Also, connected to pin 12 of the cart schematic is a capacitor, a
resistor, and something that looks like a fork. What does that mean? Also, what
are the two LED's in the cart for? Are they necessary? thanks.

Ian Primus
ian.primus@xxxxxxx

-