Re: [stella] SRAM cart for 2600?

Subject: Re: [stella] SRAM cart for 2600?
From: Sark <ian.primus@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 17:34:31 -0500
Thank you very much for your wonderful schematics... but I think I goofed
somewhere in the base unit. I can't read or write carts. I tried writing a few
games to the RAM cart, and it just said that all the bytes were bad. I also
tried reading PacMan and Combat, and neither worked in an emulator. It also
thinks that there is a 2k cart in the thing all the time, even when there isn't
a cart in it. Did I wire a connector backward? Any ideas? Thanks!

Ian Primus
ian.primus@xxxxxxx

-