[stella] VCS Summer Games

Subject: [stella] VCS Summer Games
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 08:26:43 +0200
Hi there!

Some of you might still remember that when I' not coding Gunfight 2600,
I'm doing that homepage about Epyx ( http://home.nexgo.de/cybergoth :-))

Now, I'm currently doing the 'Summer Games' homepage and it just
happened (amongst other things :-)) that Peter Engelbrite agreed to give
me an interview about the VCS version. I just thought to offer to ask
your questions too.

So, if there's things you ever wanted to know about VCS Summer Games
directly from one of the original creators, drop me a (quick!) line and
I'll try to integrate your questions into the interview.

Please follow two rules:
- Don't get too technical (i.e. I'm not gonna ask him about
Bankswitching schemes or Kernel timings :-))
- Keep it to Summer Games. (I'll do extra interviews about Winter &
California Games later in the year)

Greetings,
	Manuel

-