Re: [stella] aftermarket value

Subject: Re: [stella] aftermarket value
From: "timchrissnider" <timchrissnider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 06:01:28 -0400
For some bizarre reason, my MST2600 - a graphic-hack game available for $11
at Hozer Video - went for $280, $160 ,and a little under $100 on eBay three
seperate times. I printed off the pages when it went for $280 and still
shake my head in wonderment at it.

I've seen Edtris go for $50+ too. However, I don't think I've seen any
Thrusts, Okie Dokies, or the like.

"Your Friendly Neighborhood Snider-man!"
Tim Snider - Atari 2600 fan  - LARPer
designer of Mystery Science Theater 2600,
HozerQuest: Thifting Simulation, and  "The Blair
Witch Project," all for the Atari 2600!