Re: [stella] SRAM cart for 2600?

Subject: Re: [stella] SRAM cart for 2600?
From: "Maximiliam Luppe" <maxluppe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:09:10 -0300
You are welcome.

To be sincere, I don't know. I ran the program alone (without the base) and
it detected a 2k cart!?

I couldn't build this project, yet. If I found any free time this weekend,
I'll build it.

If you are using Windows, try runing the program in DOS Mode (Shift-F5).
Some times the Windows disable parallel port communication using DOS-based
programs running in windows.

Max