Re: [stella] SRAM cart for 2600?

Subject: Re: [stella] SRAM cart for 2600?
From: Sark <ian.primus@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 17:09:44 -0500
I tried running it on my PC in windows, and then I tried running it on a 486 I
have that only runs DOS. I tried it in all paralell port modes, and even tried
switching cables. The games I tried were: E.T., Combat and Pac Man. I double
checked all of my soldering in the base unit, and everything seemed fine (other
than it doesn't work). Since it will detect a 2k cart regardless, maybe there is
something wrong with the wiring from the paralell connector and the base. I'll
go over it with a fine toothed multimeter tomarrow. :)
Thanks for your help!

Ian Primus
ian.primus@xxxxxxx

-