Re: [stella] The Core and Paul Oswood

Subject: Re: [stella] The Core and Paul Oswood
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 23:18:52 -0500
At 10:09 AM -0500 6/1/01, Jeff Rothkopf wrote:
> I just thought I'd give an update to people re: Paul Oswood.  Since I
> was one of the people who had advance paid him for The Core before he
> disappeared, I followed up on the post someone put here on the Stella
> group three or four weeks ago and contacted him.  Within a week after
> I contacted him, I had a postal money order in my hands reimbursing me
> for the cost of the cartridges I'd ordered as well as a little bit more.

I also received my refund, for the record.

> Whatever else people may have felt about him, I give him credit for
> having had enough of a conscience to, years later, try contacting the
> people who had paid him, when he could have just remained in the
> woodwork never to be seen again.

He wasn't entirely in the woodwork though...  I had in fact tracked
him down, but I hadn't found time to contact him directly (I was talking
to a couple guys who know him).  So, given that, I imagine he never
intended to lose himself in the woodwork, or he'd have done a better
job.  :-)
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx    VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||

-