Re: [stella] The Core and Paul Oswood

Subject: Re: [stella] The Core and Paul Oswood
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 01:16:16 -0500
At 12:08 AM -0500 6/3/01, John K. Harvey wrote:
> Any idea if the ROM was made, and if it will ever be released?

Well, the original game was apparently lost to a basement flooding
(ruined computer), but Paul says that he IS going to try to redo it.
For what it's worth, the people I was talking to in the process of
tracking Paul down mentioned the flood and essentially verified a
lot of what Paul said happened to him.

Also, I pointed out Yahtzee to Paul, since that was another project
he wanted to do.  I'm not sure if that's still true since Russell
Babylon beat him to it...  But maybe they could team up?  I also
tried again to convince Paul to join Stellalist, as I did when he
first announced The Core.
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx    VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||

-