Re: [stella] Re: (stella) VCS Summer Games

Subject: Re: [stella] Re: (stella) VCS Summer Games
From: PatMan <dgeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 00:39:03 -0400
>Also, Sweat! does have 2 playable screens.  I think one of them uses either
>the paddle or the 2nd controller so it doesn't seem like it works, but it does.

Actually, in the first load (the one with the menu) a couple of the running
events work (three playable events are the 100m, 400m, and hurdles, but
the 1500m does not work).  To play, you use the paddles on the left
controller input to select the event, and the joystick on the right in
the same manner as Activision Decathalon (rock it left and right, fire button
makes you jump)

-