Re: [stella] Infogrames considers Atari 2600 B-Side release!

Subject: Re: [stella] Infogrames considers Atari 2600 B-Side release!
From: John Matthews <jvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06 Jun 2001 11:10:07 -0400
On 05 Jun 2001 11:52:31 -0400, Christopher A. Haslage wrote:
> * Dodge'Em
> * Journey Escape
> * BMX Airmaster
> * Qb

These are games that I'd want to see in a GBA multicart:

Adventure (or, even better, Indenture, although much more work)
California Games (not sure if this is a "heavy hitter")
Demon Attack
Enduro
H.E.R.O.
Indy 500 (with link)
Laser Gates
Motezuma's Revenge
Pitfall & Pitfall II
Pressure Cooker
River Raid

If you can get in one heavy hitter, please make it Millipede or perhaps
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (the latter of which I can see being
a really difficult one to do, for legal reasons).

Regards,
matt

--
Matt Matthews      \ ph: 919.660.2859                         \   (o_  Use
Duke University     \ em: jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx               \  //\  Linux

-