Re: [stella] Infogrames considers Atari 2600 B-Side release!

Subject: Re: [stella] Infogrames considers Atari 2600 B-Side release!
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:22:46 +1000
Somewhere I have a cart with a special connector attached, so it HAS been
done.
Not '2600, though.
Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
Qb: the latest retro video game!                          L,~'  "\__/
http://www.atari2600.org/qb.html                              @--> v