Re: [stella] Infogrames considers Atari 2600 B-Side release!

Subject: Re: [stella] Infogrames considers Atari 2600 B-Side release!
From: "Christopher A. Haslage" <kilokahn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 10:12:14 -0400
I am only doing what I was told by Infogrames. Get a list that I would want to use. Feel free to list any game from any company. They said after the list is compiled then we can nit-pick through them. So this is why I came to you guys and to rec.games.video.classic.

I believe that Atari bought some of the defunct game companies, like Imagic. So there is a bit more of a list. Activision and the other surviving companies might not want to have their games on there.

There are other games like:

* Frogs and Flies
* Basketball
* Baseball

That were not listed. Now I notice that there are many games with a 2-player element. The Gameboy Advance will allow a 2-player element, so feel free to list those games too.

Paddle Control games are not out of the question either. With the Left and Right top buttons, they could simulate a paddle control (if we decide to use those buttons as a paddle control). Circus Atari and Warlords (for example) would work well with this idea. Though, the player would have to get used to the controls.

I hope this clears up some misconceptions that everyone has been having and can list more games that they love.

Later Days,

Christopher A. Haslage
HaslageNetElectronics
http://www.haslage.net/