Re: [stella] Infogrames... Don't forget two player needs just one cart!

Subject: Re: [stella] Infogrames... Don't forget two player needs just one cart!
From: "Christopher A. Haslage" <kilokahn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 10:26:25 -0400
PS -- Qb is an easter egg only, right?  This would not take the place of a "GBA native" port that Andrew'd mentioned earlier, correct?  I was looking forward to that.

Speaking only on my behalf, this shouldn't take the place of an original GBA release.  If Andrew said he was going to make a original port of Qb on the GBA, then I think he will do it.  The one for Atari 2600 B-Sides will be the Atari version that he has released.

I hope to see a GBA version of Qb because I think it'll rock.

Later Days,

Christopher A. Haslage
HaslageNetElectronics
http://www.haslage.net/