Re: [stella] Introduction and new game

Subject: Re: [stella] Introduction and new game
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 20:15:52 +0200
"Erik J. Eid" schrieb:

> Any help you can give to me, a definite novice, is greatly appreciated.

The source doesn't compile, there's references like 'PF_Score' missing.
I assume you've put that into vcs.h or somewhere else.

To help with your problem, have you tried this:

    sta GRP1
    NOP
    stx GRP1

in the DrawWestEastCards loop?

If that doesn't the trick I'd suggest to try this:

Instead of doing:

GRP0	GRP0	GRP1	GRP1

Try either this:
GRP0	GRP1	GRP0	GRP1

or this:
GRP0	GRP1	GRP0	GRP1	GRP0	GRP1

And blank the two positions in the middle. Should save you lot's of
troubles.
If you need a code example for the second one,  check out the score/mode
display routine in my Gunfight source, the loop is called
'NextDigitLine'. I'm not blanking the middle positions, but this'd be an
easy task to change.

Greetings,
	Manuel

-