Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Paddles

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Paddles
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:57:15 +0200
At 11.08 11/06/01 -0400, John Matthews wrote:

On 11 Jun 2001 08:02:49 -0700, Glenn Saunders wrote:
> I remember what Williams Arcade Classics looked like with its scanline
> removal thing going on the Playstation.  It was pretty ugly.

I didn't think it was that awful, to be honest. I don't recall that it ever hampered my enjoyment of the games at all. Then again, I really only played Robotron, Joust, and Sinistar.

I played a lot Defender from Williams Arcade Classics and I didn't notice anything wrong with it. But I have the PAL version, maybe in PAL there are enough scanlines and they didn't have to do any adjustment?

--
Ciao, \
 P.    \ PGP public key available.

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/