DASM & a little Gunfight music thingy (was: [stella] Euchre)

Subject: DASM & a little Gunfight music thingy (was: [stella] Euchre)
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:47:59 +0200 (CEST)
Von: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
> Manuel Polik wrote:

> > > I also discovered that DASM is more than happy to compile code in which
> the
> > > destination of a BEQ is more than 128 bytes away.

> > Hm... now I read it before, that people had these troubles with DASM.
> > Makes me wonder, since I'm damn sure that I had it displaying 'Branch
> > Out Of Reach' errors several times.
> > What am I doing wrong? :-)

> You (and I :) use DASM with the -v3 option, then it displays all errors.
> That should help Erik too...

Ah, Ok, that's a good explanation. I've put -v3 in my batch file long ago,
since I need it with every 3rd compilation anyway :-)
(Same goes for -llog.txt - I just can't live without :-))

Greetings,
     Manuel

P.S.: Anyone knowing a working MIDI to MOD converter please drop me a line.
I've a 'Ring Of Fire' MIDI, but I can't read classic music notation, which
all normal MIDI editors produce. I need it in MOD or similar tracker format.

P.P.S.: After toying around with the MIDI a bit, I think an acceptable
2-voice VCS conversion should be quite doable with one melody and one bass
line, so this will most likely become the Gunfight title tune.

Greetings,
     Manuel

-