Aw: Re: [stella] OT: Virus at stellalist ? - VIRUS ALERT

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] OT: Virus at stellalist ? - VIRUS ALERT
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:29:33 +0200 (CEST)
NJ Bloodline wrote:

> I have been saving all my Stella list messages in a folder and this is the
> first post I've seen from you.

No wonder. Since this was the first post seen from you too,
the virus couldn't send itself to you before :-)

As far as I learned, the virus sends itself to people listed in the
inbox of the used mail tool of the infected machine.

So, if the virus on Phillips machine was still active, it would send
itself to you twice, for both mails you sent to the list today,
at the very moment his machine connects to the internet next time.

Greetings,
     Manuel

 5 Prozent Zinsen! Ab der 1. Mark, täglich verfügbar! Kostenlose Info:
http://www.oma-gmbh.de/cgi-bin/moneyshelf/mzlp.pl?kcode=NEX000012505100

-