Re: [stella] SCSIcide 1.2: Sound and updated graphics

Subject: Re: [stella] SCSIcide 1.2: Sound and updated graphics
From: Joe Grand <jgrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 22:37:09 -0400
At 08:02 AM 7/28/2001 -0500, Jeff Rothkopf wrote:
Does this mean you're selling the game at the show, or are you also selling on the Internet? If on the 'Net also, will there be differences between the versions? And for the ones being sold at the Expo, are you taking advance pre-orders, or will it be a first-come, first-served basis?

Hi Jeff-

I am selling 50 carts at CGE on a first-come, first-served basis. John Hardie and the CGE guys are setting up a specific time for people to stand in line and buy a number of homebrew games (mine included). After the CGE release, I'm planning on doing 50 or so of a "personal" release that I'll make at home (to get rid of some of my left over parts). If there is still interest after that, I'm thinking of passing it off to Hozer.

As for differences in the versions, there is none (except for the easter egg).. :)

Joe

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/