[stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?

Subject: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:25:24 +0200 (CEST)
Hi there!

Ok, I'm a bit late this time for the quaterly poll (Why didn't anybody remind me? :-))

So, since I need to update my database *g* what is the current stats of your VCS projects?

Since 'QB' we had quite some projects seen in the works,
like two new 'Rush Hours', Joes 'SCSISIDE' is almost done and
'Euchre', 'Plane' & my own 'Gunfight' are still in the works.

Now, answer this: What else is cooking at the moment?

How is Dino Eggs going tempest?
What about 'The Core' or 'Life' Andrew?
How is your animated missile game progressing Glenn?
Anyone started Jumpman?
Any progress yet on the Holy Grail (Space Invaders) side?
Given the right 'Stichwort', which finished game will Eckhard
pull next out of his magic hat?
Are Erik, Bob or Piero already back in the productive
business?

Tell me please! I'm so damn curious!

Greetings,
     Manuel