Re: [stella] SCSIcide 1.2: Sound and updated graphics

Subject: Re: [stella] SCSIcide 1.2: Sound and updated graphics
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:54:27 +0200
> Maybe I'm being dumb, but I can't seem to get either z26 or Stella to
> recognize it as a paddle game.  (Mouse works as paddle for Super Breakout
> in both emulators.)  What do I need to do?  I tried setting up a Stella
> profile without success...

z26 uses command line switches to override the autodetection. They
are listed on the help screens. If you wanted to emulate paddle 0
with the mouse for example you would use "z26 -m0 game.bin".

And to Joe, if you still want to know how the colours would look
like on a PAL system, you can force z26 into PAL colour mode too.
Just type "z26 -c1 -o -m0 game.bin" and you should be able to see
how good your game would work on PAL.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

-