RE: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?

Subject: RE: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?
From: "Bob Colbert" <rcolbert1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:32:51 -0500
Hi,
	I'm currently working on finishing up modifications on makewav for the
Cuttle Cart.  When that is finished I will be working on a version of
makewav for the Bally Astrocade.  After that, I have a super-secret project
I'm going to be working on for the 2600!  Of course, everything depends on
my free time, which is not very abundant.  I'm trying to get back in the
"groove", but that takes time too.

		Bob

P.S. How many of you guys am I going to see at CGE?

-