Re: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?
From: Erik Mooney <erik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 15:24:06 -0400
> Any progress yet on the Holy Grail (Space Invaders) side?

Heh, I think that's been demystified by the existence of the two independently
developed 11x5 invaders kernels.  I doubt anyone is going to see such a project
all the way through, though.  Tempest might be a holier grail at this point.

> Are Erik, Bob or Piero already back in the productive
> business?

Nah, I haven't the interest to actually write anything; I just hang out on the
list and help out when I can.  Same for Piero, it  looks, and haven't heard from
Bob in quite a while.

-