Re: [stella] Starmaster disassembled

Subject: Re: [stella] Starmaster disassembled
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:03:24 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Thomas Jentzsch wrote:

> Actually he is checking bit 0 :) And LSR gives EXACTLY the same result as CLC, ROR (execept that it is 2 cylces faster)

Oops!   Don't know what I was thinking.  I guess it was late.  :)

It could be that someone started coding the game and stopped for whatever
reason (new baby, fired, moved to Outer Mongolia, realized it was too
difficult or got tired of it...).  So Alan Miller picked up the project?
That might explain the coding differences.  If I were picking up a game
that someone else started, I wouldn't bother changing working code unless
I started running out of bytes, or I needed more cycles.

-Chris

-