Re: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on? (email rant!)

Subject: Re: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on? (email rant!)
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 21:39:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, Andrew Davie wrote:

> > but no response.  I want to believe that he's just extermely busy, but
> > frankly, I was and still am quite offended.  (We're talking months of

> This struck a chord with me.  Consider how much mail this guy probably gets.

[stuff deleted]

I agree with you Andrew.  And I tried to at least convey that a little bit
in my original message.  But when a person asks for help, and then doesn't
acknowledge the responses, even with "busy. can't talk.  later." type
replies, that's just disrespectful.  In this case, I was taking time from
*my* busy schedule to answer his call for help.  A simple "noted" was all
I would initially expect.  I didn't get it, and got kinda irritated.

> There, that's off my back.  I hate email.

Ditto.  :)

-Chris

-