Aw: Re: [stella] Screensaver mode (was: Help (Timing problems?))

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] Screensaver mode (was: Help (Timing problems?))
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 14:19:02 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Andrew!

> On a side note, it is very pleasing to see the number of projects being
> planned/worked on.  Anyone working on such projects interested in a 1:1
> trade for a special edition of Qb (signed, colour box, numbered, CD with
> in-development versions, full source code, etc., etc), please contact me
> privately.  I'd be after a signed/possibly numbered cart in return.

This is a very cool offer, which I hope to be able *claim* this year!

I had in mind - that if I ever get any royalties from Randy for a game
of mine, I'd ask him to send me homebrew carts instead. But given the choice,
I think getting a special 'QB' from you directly would be way cooler.
(Uhmm that is - if I could get a PAL one, of course! :-))

Greetings,
     Manuel

Noch nicht im Urlaub gewesen, jetzt aber los!
http://www.nexgo.de/c/pub/redir.php/yo3

-