Re: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 03:49:05 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, Thomas Jentzsch wrote:

> > Heh...and then you could have a section on optimizing code, to trim it down
> > to 2K!
>
> I would like to help with those optimizations :)

I thought you would.  :)

Man.  If I could just get that movable sprite demo (hint, hint) I'd teach
a 2600 programming class here in the spring.  I'm sure we'd get a few more
programmers out of that.  The simple fact is, I know how to build hardware,
but I just don't program.  It would take me forever to read through the
archives, decipher all the posts and get something running.  :(  But given
a demo, I can hack it for all it's worth.  I took Nick's How to Draw a
Playfield and got "this close" to having something that would pass for
interlaced video.  Yes, I really, really think it can be done!

-Chris

-