[stella] Newcomers...

Subject: [stella] Newcomers...
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:22:50 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Hans, Welcome a welcome to all newcomers on board!

> I was just thinking that this morning...wouldn't it be great (hint,hint)
> if someone could put together a little "o.k slow-wit, here's how to..."
> doc. Like..."how to draw a man on the screen" then "here's how to
> move him from one side to the other" and finally "how to get him to
> move under control of a joystick"....that'd really get us slower memebers
> of the clan  started :)
> uhmmm.... Any chance someone could help us newer folks out and perhaps
> create a new league of 2600 programmers?

Actually, take a look at this:

Try the archives, it's all there. Brilliant and fast search engine, too.
You can follow the complete developement of QB and various other stuff
there.

If the archive is not transparent enough for you, try the way-over-the-top
excellent 'The Dig': http://www.neonghost.com/the-dig
(When's the next update coming BTW?)

Define your problem, then find a code snippet example of how it's done
there. It has all been done before :-)

Best wishes,
     Manuel

Noch nicht im Urlaub gewesen, jetzt aber los!
http://www.nexgo.de/c/pub/redir.php/yo3

-