Re: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?
From: "nj bloodline" <njbl00dline@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:56:22 -0400
I never said anything about scrolling. All I said is that it would be like
Maze Craze, but the maze would be say 25 screens.. the play style would move
from "screen/maze" to another "screen/maze" that connected like Adventure.

Screen1 would contain your starting point, a maze, and a few exits.. rather
than just one exit like Maze Craze had. Then when you go through one of the
exits you are connected to another Screen/Maze with multiple exits.

No scrolling involved.

In the harder levels of this new maze game, just like Maze Craze you will be
able to have those enemies chasing after you, but of course they will not
move screen to screen like you can.. so when you goto a new screen there
will be new enemies.

I was thinking, I do not know if it would be possible for Atari to randomize
the maze, sort of like Maze Craze did, but connect all 25 screens together..
so I figured maybe screens can be made so they're interchangable and fit
together like a Lego.. this way each time they can be moved around to
present a "different" maze path to the exit.

-