Re: [stella] 7800 development

Subject: Re: [stella] 7800 development
From: Ben Combee <combee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 22:03:19 -0500
At 10:51 PM 8/7/2001 -0400, you wrote:
Chad-

I wouldn't mind taking a look at the source listing.. I've had (way too) much experience with 68k, mostly the DragonBall MC68328 (used in the Palm devices).. This might be something fun to do on the airplane on the way to CGE.. :)

Hey Joe... another Palm OS programmer going to CGE. I've not done much 2600 stuff lately, but I'm actually looking into turning DASM into a CodeWarrior plugin, making my dream of CodeWarrior for Atari 2600 a reality in time for the show.

There's going to be quite a few of us there... I think there's something about small devices that attracts people into vintage computers.

Any ideas for useful programs that could run on a Palm device and help with 2600 programming? Sprite designer? Opcode reference table?

--
Ben Combee
Techwood Broadcasting Foundation, Austin Bureau Chief

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/