Re: [stella] vcs net play A0?=

Subject: Re: [stella] vcs net play A0?=
From: "Christopher Rydberg" <solitaire0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 07:32:51 +0000
Hey,

I think that game is also konwn as Owari on the continent of Africa and is still fairly popular in Egypt. There is a Palm version floating around out there for anyone interested in seeing it in action.

Christopher Rydberg
solitaire0@xxxxxxxxxxx
afterlife.100megsfree4.com

I bought the game when I was a kid I believe and it had polished stones.. I
got it at the Museum Of Natural History on a class trip in school.