Aw: RE: [stella] River Raid disassembled /CGE

Subject: Aw: RE: [stella] River Raid disassembled /CGE
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:24:16 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Bob!

> First, let me remind everyone that the Solaris source is available on my
> website, with the original author's comments.

There's (very) recent rumours in rgvc that you're sitting on the sources of
Star Voyager, Dragonfire, Moonsweeper & Star Wars:The Arcade Game as well :-)

So, on a side note: Since I've plans to do this Star Fire port, I'd be more
than interested in the sources of Star Voyager & Star Wars and would be
eternally thankful if you could *do* these two some time (better this year) soon.

Or: If you don't have the time to transcribe these two, please share the work
and let me help you doing these.

> Next, let me give a very brief recap of the parts of CGE that are
> semi-relevant to this mailing list:

Too bad it's on the other side of the globe. I wish I could've been there.
Maybe next year or the year after that. (Hey Eckhard, Thomas: What about
spending summer holidays in Marlboro Country? I've to buy a cowboy hat and
some dusty clothes there :-))

Greetings,
     Manuel

Kredite - Vergleichen Sie hier: