[stella] Idea -- CGE video tape tree

Subject: [stella] Idea -- CGE video tape tree
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 23:01:09 -0400
At 10:59 AM 8/15/2001 -0400, you wrote:
I didn't want to say anything yet, because I haven't previewed it yet. I could have 60 minutes of blank tape, for all I know. However, after I take a gander and make sure it's viewable, I may make copies of it available to the StellaList folks. I don't want to make a general announcement because the last thing I want is 100+ RGVCers demanding I make copies for them too.

Might be worth stealing a page from the manual of music bootleggers and set up a tree? Give 5 guys copies who make 5 guys second gen copies (third gen overall), etc...

Course if it's 60 minutes of blank tape it makes the whole copying process go much easier. Not as much hardware required. :^)

Ruffin Bailey

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/