RE: [stella] Linux 2600 development...

Subject: RE: [stella] Linux 2600 development...
From: "Bob Colbert" <rcolbert1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 01:01:18 -0500
Yes, the old version of makewav should compile fine under Linux.  I'm sorry,
it is my fault that the new version does not compile under Linux.  I'll see
what I can do to get a version you can use.

		Bob

http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/
>Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/

Chad Schell
gamer@xxxxxxxxxxx
Like the Atari 2600?  Check out the Cuttle Cart.
http://www.schells.com/cuttlecart.shtml

-

-