Re: [stella] Re: 2600's TIA

Subject: Re: [stella] Re: 2600's TIA
From: Kevin Horton <khorton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 16:17:26 -0500
At 04:26 PM 8/17/01 -0700, you wrote:

I went to great pains to scan in and composite the chip masks but that's still not as useful as the schematics.

Has this been posted anywhere? I would like to see that.

Just be careful to make sure the timing is duplicated properly otherwise a lot of games will break in the process.

Of course. I wouldn't consider it a success unless it ran all the games :-)

I'm just hoping that I will be able to pick out gates and flipflops, and if
so it shouldn't be *too* tough to figure out.

You're not the only one with plans for these schematics. Why not pool our resources to avoid any sort of reinventing of the wheel?

Because it's very difficult to co-ordinate something like this; it has to be done in-person and it cannot really be done over the 'net. Not to mention, I want a good challenge.

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/