[stella] makewav 4.1 available (hyperlink)

Subject: [stella] makewav 4.1 available (hyperlink)
From: "Bob Colbert" <rcolbert1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 15:38:13 -0500
Hi,
	I've updated my webpage with version 4.1 of Makewav.  It now compiles on
Linux!  The newest features are as follows:
4.1
* Compiles in Linux.
* Creates 16-bit Stereo 44khz .wav files (-k3 flag) which are requireded by
  some CD authoring software.
* Rewrote waveform generating routine to create sine waves.
* Ability to choose between Sine Wave Waveforms (-w1 flag) and Square Wave
Waveform
  (default).
* Square wave "polarity" no longer inverted when compared to the clearing
tone.

4.0
* Creates Cuttle Cart compatible .wav files!
* Automatic bankswitching recognition for all methods supported by the
Cuttle
  Cart.
* Wildcard recognition! Now you can convert an entire directory of ROM
images
  into .wav files with one command.
* Lightning mode! Even faster loads than the fastest loads in the previous
  version.

It's available at:  http://members.home.net/rcolbert1/makewav.htm

		Have Fun!
			Bob