Aw: [stella] Euchre update

Subject: Aw: [stella] Euchre update
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 11:27:07 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Erik!

I had some thoughs about presenting/choosing choices in
your/any game lately.

How many different choices would that be as maximum?

If the max # are less than 9, I wouldn't do the
selection via the paddle, but using the 8 joystick
directions instead, for a real quick access.

Pushing a direction selects a choice, pushing fire _then_
executes it.

(If all of this sounds like nonsense, I've to apologise
 that I'm not yet following the project too close since
 I still think I need to learn how to play Euchre first,
 which I hadn't yet the time to.)

Greetings,
     Manuel

Neu: Die Lern-, Spaß- und Erlebniswelt von Nexgo für Kinder
von 4 bis 12 Jahren können Sie jetzt kostenlos testen:
Klicken Sie einfach hier und ermöglichen Sie Ihrem Nachwuchs
den Vorsprung in der Informationswelt von morgen.
http://www.nexgo.de/family/kinder.php

-