Re: [stella] Activision keynote speech

Subject: Re: [stella] Activision keynote speech
From: Steve Richardson <prefect@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:38:13 -0400
Bob Colbert:
> Hi,
> 	I've transferred the entire Activision keynote speech to VCD (2 CD's).  I
> might put them on my Linux box for download if I can get the FTP set up
> correctly, or if anyone has a site with about 900 megs free let me know!
> I'll work on transferring the other keynotes as time permits.
>
> 			Bob

One last thing.. What was discussed in the missing few seconds between
the parts where they were talking about the spring-loaded cartridge
fingers?

That was pretty funny to me, because I built the HappyCart units to
fit into the Activision cartridge shell.  To get it to fit, I had to
cut off the springs and hard-mount the fingers to the shell.  I wasn't
as worried about Atari retooling their cart connector to thwart my
massive 6 unit production run. :)

-Steve

--

 Stephen S. Richardson                    Hardware & Firmware Engineer
 prefect@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                 Digital Audio Products

-