RE: [stella] the B. Watson's problem...

Subject: RE: [stella] the B. Watson's problem...
From: Nicolás Olhaberry <nolh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1993 06:57:01 -0300
----- Original Message -----
From: B. Watson <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <stella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 10:50 AM

> Actually... I spent a lot of time yesterday figuring out how to get
> multiple moving objects (re-use both players 6 times, one ship and
> 5 enemies)... The source is a complete mess right now, but I'm
> attaching a rom image to this message, if anyone has time to look
> at this, let me know what you think...

Hi B!

I´ve been looking at your rom, it looks good so far. It has a great tie
fighter, by the way.

One thing that I´ve noticed is this:

   10BC  AD9602              LDA TIM64T
   10BF   D0FB                 BNE $10BC

Are you really trying to read TIM64T or it was just a mistake? Either way, I
would like to know what would happen with this read on a real VCS, because
PCAE doesn´t seem to care and returns the timer value.

And since we are in the subject, which PIA registers are accessed with the
addresses 283,29D,29E and 2A2?

Bye,

        Nicolás.

-