[stella] Vault Assault

Subject: [stella] Vault Assault
From: "Brian Prescott" <bprescot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 21:35:52 -0400
Well folks, another CGE has come and gone, and from what I can tell, a
pretty good time was had by all.  It was great to meet so many of the folks
on the list (Bob, Joe, Chad, Chris, Mark, Ben, Tim, Jeff, John, Lee, and if
I have forgotten anyone, I humbly ask forgiveness) and work with the show
organizers (Joe, John, and Sean).

I'm putting the Vault Assault project to bed for a little while, so if you'd
like to have a look, check out my web page at

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/bprescot

and click on the Vault Assault link.  Please keep in mind that you don't
need to e-mail me to tell me that the code needs to be optimized.  That
would be kind of like telling the Sphinx to get a nose job.  :D

Of course, if you have ideas for gameplay improvements or other general
optimizations, please feel free to post them to the list.

Brian

-