Re: [stella] Brazil

Subject: Re: [stella] Brazil
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:55:49 -0700
At 12:38 AM 8/22/2001 -0300, you wrote:
games local distribution channel... or even the Cyberpunks Stella CD
distribution, who knows? ;-)

We did go to quite an effort to make sure the PAL games were complete.

This is a scanned Canal3 SC ad, its on one of my friend's personal page:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Maze/4081/scharger.html

This is a priceless scan.

Were these just resells of PAL Superchargers or Supercharger clones?

If they are clones, they ripped off Starpath's ad graphics!!

This is so funny. It looks like some guy in Brazil reverse engineered the encoding, dumped ROM images, and created his own encoder (ala Makewav) and then exploited the fact that you can run most 2 and 4K games on the thing by pirating them off.

I guess there is no such thing as an original idea.

And the Comp K7 is like a prototypical Cuttle Cart, handling larger cart sizes...

I wish we knew about this before the Stella CD came out because it would have been a great addition to the data portion.

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/