[stella] 2600 Console Switches...

Subject: [stella] 2600 Console Switches...
From: "Christopher Rydberg" <solitaire0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 00:00:48 +0000
Hey,

This is not so much a programming question as a design question. What were the Console Switch layouts from right to left on the respective systems? I can't remember and the info is not readily available. There was the Six Switch old models, then the 4 switch ones, followed by the juniors and the 7800's. The 7800s use the B/W switch as a pause switch, right? And the SECAM B/W witch is hardwired to B/W, correct? What about the diff switches on the 4-switch models? Are they on the back? Would someone run down the list of 2600 compatible systems and tell the location of each of the Console switches on each. Thanks alot. This is driving me nuts. Later all.

Christopher Rydberg solitaire0@xxxxxxxxxxx afterlife.100megsfree4.com