Re: [stella] 2600 Jr Difference

Subject: Re: [stella] 2600 Jr Difference
From: Kevin Horton <khorton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 18:40:58 -0500
At 05:33 PM 8/22/01 -0500, you wrote:
I just found something strange. I'm using a ROM I downloaded off the net, but the score on Thunderground doesn't display correctly on the 2600 Jr. The numbers are clumped together. But it works fine on my Atari 6-switch and Telegames 6-Switch.

Hmmm. It could be a single-chip 2600 Jr possibly. I know the 2600 Jr's I've seen all have the standard TIA in them; however there is a single chip 2600 Jr. What's the serial number and place of manufacture (listed on the bottom of it on a paper label)?

I assume other games seem to work fine, and the fact that the game works on other 2600's means the ROM most likely is good.

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/